In front of the Native memorial house and church a lapidary is located, where around thirty stone monuments can be seen, from the wider Hutovo area: fossil plant remains and animals older than 150 000 years, Roman steel, a medieval Radovčev inscription with the tariffs from 11418, tombstones, Venetian steel wall smashing balls, stone plates with Arabic inscription from the Hutovo town, antique grain store and many other valuable stone monuments. In the church of Christ the King a Way of the Cross is set, painted by the artist Ljubo Lah. The small church built in 1907 within which a Lourdes grotto is located adds additional beauty to this space. In the church dedicated to St. Luke, St. John and Our Lady of Lourdes we find the statues of these saints.
Person: Stanislav Vukorep,
Phone: +387 63 323 026