Background Image
Šipan, Suđurađ, Croatia
Specification

The Church of St. Đurađ, after which the village Suđurađ has been named, mentioned in 1285. This is the first stone buildings in the eastern port of Sipan.

At this church was rebuilt church of St. Nicholas and lodge in the 16th century.

All three buildings were restored at the beginning of the 21st century, and now during the summer months used to perform the liturgy on Sundays.

Šipan, Suđurađ, Croatia

Get Directions